Full-Time Usability Designer
We are a young technology company that is looking for an experienced Usability Designer. We are under pinned by a patent technology with a young energetic team to build a great set of Music services and other non Music Services. Although we are young we work with the biggest players in the market.
- Usability Specialists conduct research to assess the effectiveness of the product’s user interface. This may involve conducting new primary research or analysing secondary research, such as previous usability reports and case studies.
- They typically plan and conduct user tests by designing scripts and scenarios, identifying and recruiting people to take part in the test, preparing the testing lab or other venue, and overseeing the actual test itself.
- After the test, they will need to collate the test results and communicate these – typically in the form of a written report, but sometimes by giving presentations – back to the relevant project team members, or sometimes to the client.
- You should also conduct their own evaluations of the product to ensure it complies with accessibility guidelines or other usability standards.
- Usability Specialists may be involved in the actual design and development of a product by using their knowledge of usability research and best practice to help develop interface conventions and standards.
- You may also need to develop prototypes for user testing – sometimes using diagrams on paper, but often undertaking simple technical development. They often also have to act as ‘user champions’, ensuring that the needs of the user are not forgotten during the design and development of the product.
- A person that has experience with designing portals (3 – 5 years experience) – – – A person who has experience with interactions design for web ui.
- A good understanding of HTML CSS Js (does not need to be able to code).
- An understanding of creating persona’s – An understanding of Usability testing If you need anymore information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- A passion and understanding of delivering multimedia content in a compelling and rewarding way.
- An understanding of how people browse and the natural flow of the eye across around the screen (supermarket science for UI).
- A keen mind for achieving simplicity to deliver complex information and large amounts of information in a way that does not confuse or overwhelm but rather enthrals and excites the user.
How to ApplyWe will be accepting CV’s till the 8th of October. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
1163 total views, 1 today