Part-Time Junior Web/Graphic Designer
You are a talented designer, ready to take on responsibility for designing the magazine, website, live event staging and more for the most powerful, influential audience in the U.S.: the nation’s CEOs. You are ready to help lead our efforts with the latest new media tools and techniques, but also respect the power and impact of quality print magazines and other traditional media.
The selected part-time candidate will:
- assist on graphic design for 6x per year magazine, including covers, layouts, infographics, photo/art selections and more.
- administer email newsletters and websites, including creating microsites/ landing pages.
- support event and staging design, marketing collateral and sales teams.
- Minimum 2 years experience in graphic/web design field.
- BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficient with Adobe CS5/CS6 Design Tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
- Strong with web technologies, including WordPress, HTML/XHTML, CSS.
- Must have web portfolio to be considered.
About Chief Executive Group, LLC
Chief Executive Group improves the effectiveness of CEOs and the organizations they lead. We achieve this mission by providing world-class editorial in the pages of Chief Executive magazine and on our website, ChiefExecutive.net. In addition, we host exclusive events for CEOs to network, learn and share ideas with peers, and we produce proprietary research that gives CEOs insights into data and trends that help them effectively lead their organizations.
How to Apply
To Apply Please Visit: Chief Executive Group - Design Position Application
874 total views, 1 today