Temporary Jr. Analyst
We are Major Music Entertainment Media Company looking for a Junior Analyst (Business -Technical) Consultant for our Los Angeles Office.
The Junior Analyst is responsible for documenting system enhancements and technical business requirements for marketing and creative web systems and websites.
The Junior Analyst works with Business Manager and SR. Technical Architect to facilitate stakeholder meetings for technical requirements gathering sessions.
This position requires coordination with Marketing, Creative, Designers and Development teams with Creative Systems Development Life Cycle phases using project termagant agile software development process.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assist in facilitating stakeholder technical requirements gathering sessions for creative marketing systems and websites
- Communicate with business stakeholders across multiple business units
- Assist Business Manager on additional documentation task
- 1 to 3 years’ Experience in performing technical analysis and translate analysis documentation
- Familiar with creative web services and Data analysis
- Experience in working with on gathering and document requirements
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to work well with business and technical teams at multiple levels
- Understanding of Agile project management and software development process is a plus
- Basic HTML, JAVA, PHP, CMS, CSS and web design experience or understanding
How to ApplySend resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
646 total views, 1 today