Full-Time Graphic Designer in Oxford
We are looking for an individual who not only has mad design skills, but also fits in with our quirky team. It is just as important that you have the design skills, as it is that you fit in with our Rare Form family. That being said…here’s the specs.
You must have full working knowledge of and solid experience with:
Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
We design ALL of our logos, websites, and pretty much everything else in Illustrator. This is the key skill you need.
We want people who have designed for both print and web, and at least have a school or self portfolio to show. If you don’t have a portfolio of any sort, please do not apply. If you do not understand what a ‘bleed’ is or a ‘960 grid’, then start googling. 🙂
You do not need to have a degree. If you are self taught, that is fine…we just want someone who can pick up a task quickly, has an amazing flair for design, can work to tight deadlines, and is lovely to be around. People who work to a very high standard and work fast…that’s the epicness we need.
Perks of working at Rare Form:
- We don’t start til’ 9:30. The MD does not believe in mornings. (If you want to work earlier that’s fine with us…we’re flexible).
- We have a very relaxed atmosphere in the office and have nerf guns.
- We have a Tassimo machine (it is red).
- We’re just more fun than the other web firms out there. (True dat.)
- We are exactly 70 steps from our front door to Mission Burrito. (Which the company buys for the team at least twice a month).
You may also want to read a recent blog post on How to Write a Graphic Design CV . We look forward to hearing from you, and hope your day is filled with happy.
How to ApplyIf you fancy applying, CVs, portfolios and salary requirements can be sent to: howdy (at) rareformnewmedia (dot) com with the subject 'I WANT THE JOB'. Yes, in all caps. If you don't put that in the subject, we won't reply, as it will never make it through the filters.
695 total views, 1 today