Internship Graphic Design Internship
Essential Homme magazine is seeking for a junior graphic design student for an internship in the Art Department. This is an unpaid internship. The intern will assist in the daily workflow of the magazine and on our photoshoots if needed.
- Closely working with our Art & Design Director
- Updating layouts
- Minor photo editing & retouch work
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a motivated designer not afraid to work independently or in a group/collaborative dynamic. Candidates should have an interest in magazine publishing with some print design experience. Our ideal candidate is highly proficient in:
- Graphic Design
- Typography, Photoshop, Illustrator, & Indesign
- Understanding of Websites and design elements
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Basic Understanding of WordPress is a PLUS
- Social Media site knowledge – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Web design and HTML, Video Editing knowledge is a huge plus but not necessarily required
Please provide a portfolio of recent work (PDF or online) – REQUIRED.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and portfolio via the “apply” form on the job listing's page.
937 total views, 1 today