Internship Creative Website Intern
Become a part of the growing and always changing music industry.
- Are you creative and technically savvy?
- Have the ability to create interactive PowerPoint presentations
- Skilled in Photoshop, and website design
- Interested in or Knowledge creative and social technology
- Desire to learn more about the music industry
Warner Music Group is looking you!
Utilize your talents to assist with general office projects, PowerPoint presentations, creative Photoshop designs, marketing websites, meetings, and project plans.
Knowledge or interested in technical systems, music industry, website design, enrolled in a 4 year University, ability to receive college credit for Internship, basic administrative, communication and technical skills.
2 year with administrate tasks or college study.
Non Paid College Credit Only
How to ApplyPlease send brief cover letter and resume to email below. email@example.com
872 total views, 1 today